The option to login with SQL Authentication is disabled in SQL Server.
Perform the following steps.
- Log on to SQL Server Management Studio.
- Right click on SQL Server in “Object Explorer.”
- Select “Properties” to access its properties.
- Go to “Security.”
- Please make sure that “SQL Server and Windows Authentication mode” option is selected for “Server Authentication”.
- Select this option and click “OK” to apply the settings.
- Right click on “SQL Server” and click “Restart” to restart SQL Service.