No report or LiveFeed is generated for an already added domain. Event Viewer for that server is displaying the Event ID 521 "Unable to log events to security log with Status code: 0xc0000008".
There can be any of the following listed reasons for this issue.
- Event Logs have consumed all available free disk space. There is no enough disk space to record new events.
- Security Event Log has been corrupted.
- AutoBackupLogFiles entities may be missing.
It is advised to perform the following solutions one by one and check the status of LepideAuditor Suite after each step.
- Check the disk space.
- If disk space is full, then please archive or delete the old events. It is recommended to archive the old events to a separate drive.
- Backup security.evtx file stored in %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs to a safe location. Remove it from the folder so that server can create a new “security.evtx” file
- Please make sure to enable the option “Do not overwrite events (clear log manually)” in Event Viewer.
Restart the server.