How to replace .war file
WARNING: .war file of Lepide Active Directory Self Service will be sent by the Support Team of Lepide only. Do not replace the existing .war file until you receive it (with confirmation to replace) from Support Team. Any unauthorized replacement of .war file can damage the software and may harm your computer as well.
.War file in Lepide Active Directory Self Service is a Web Application Resource file that hosts this solution. Sometimes you will need to replace the existing .war file with a new one provided by Lepide. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Right-click icon of Lepide Active Directory Self Service.
Figure 1: Stop Server option
- Click “Stop Server” to stop the service
NOTE: You can also go to Task Manager à “Services” Tab, locate and stop “LadssServer” service.
- Go to the installation folder, where Lepide Active Directory Self Service is installed. By default, ““%programfiles%\Lepide Active Directory Self Service” is the default installation folder in 32-bit of Windows Operating System, whereas it is “%programfiles(x86)\Lepide Active Directory Self Service” for 64-bit Windows Operating System. However, our solution can also be installed at another user-selected location.
- Here, you have to go to “tomcat” folder à “webapps” It contains “ROOTS folder and “ROOT.war” file.
Figure 2: Webapps folder
- Delete “ROOT” folder and “ROOT.war”
- Copy the newly received “ROOT” folder and “ROOT.war” file here.
- Right-click icon of Lepide Active Directory Self Service in the system
Figure 3: Option to start server
- Click “Start Server” to start the service.
NOTE: You can also go to Task Manager à “Services” Tab, locate and start “LadssServer” service.
UK/Europe: +44 (0) -845-594-3766
Rest of the World: +91 (0) -991-004-9028
Rest of the World: +91(0)-991-085-4291
Alternatively, visit http://www.lepide.com/contactus.html to chat live with our team. You can also email your queries to the following addresses:
To read more about the solution visit https://www.lepide.com/active-directory-self-service/.
Lepide and Lepide Active Directory Self Service are registered trademarks of Lepide Software Pvt Ltd.
All other brand names, product names, logos, registered marks, service marks and trademarks (except above of Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd.) appearing in this document are the sole property of their respective owners. These are purely used for informational purposes only. We have compiled a list of such trademarks, but it may be possible that a few of them are not listed here.
Windows® is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.