After installing the solution, you may see either of the following error messages appear on the screen.
- Class not registered. Please make sure Outlook is installed or configured properly.
- Invalid Class String. Please make sure Outlook is installed or configure properly.
Figure: Invalid Class error
- Microsoft Outlook is not properly installed or configured.
- The solution is not able to use to establish a connection with Outlook.
- Check Microsoft Outlook is working properly.
- If not configured, create a profile in Outlook for the target Exchange Server.
- Connect to the Exchange Server and update the folders in the profile.
- If Outlook is not properly installed, then reinstall Microsoft Outlook.
If Outlook is working properly, then try to register the redemption.dll file with the following command: -
- For 32-bit: Execute the following command either at Run or at Command Prompt.
- For 64-bit: Follow the below steps,
- Run the Command Prompt.
- Execute the following command.
- Now, execute the following command.
Perform the following steps.
- Uninstall the solution.
- Remove the installation folder - %ProgramFiles%\Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager.
- Reinstall the solution.